Tentatively, we plan on offering:
1) STAT 501 - 1 credit intro to SAS and
2) 1 credit intro to R (a new course for which a course number has not yet been assigned).

Please let me know if you are:
1) Interested in the R course, and if you are interested, whether you would prefer an in-class or an on-line course.
2) Interested in a 3-credit methodology course with STAT 554 and 544 prerequisites. (I don't know a specific topic nor instructor.  However, I would like to get a count on interest to determine if we should try to find someone interested in teaching a graduate course.)

Again, this is only a request concerning interest.  It is not a commitment on your part to actually sign up for the course(s) if offered.

Dr. Davis