Dear Fall 2011 Mason Graduates,

Greetings from University Dissertation&  Thesis Services! We're excited that
you're graduating this semester, and we're going to do everything we can to
help you finish.

If you are planning to graduate in Fall 2011, you need to know the following
important information:

1) First, and most important, we want to make sure you know the Final
Submission date for Fall 2011: you have to turn in the final copies of your
thesis or dissertation, and all completed paperwork, to our office (Fenwick
Library, room C203) by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2011. If you have
fulfilled all of the required steps in the process, you can turn everything
in anytime between now and then, but if you submit everything after 5:00
p.m. on December 9, 2011, YOU WILL NOT GRADUATE IN FALL 2011.

2) Have you had a Format Review yet? If you're planning to graduate in Fall
2011 and you haven't submitted your thesis or dissertation to us for your
Format Review yet, email your document to us as soon as possible:

3) If you've had a Format Review, have you had your Submission Consultation
with us? If not, please contact us as soon as possible to arrange for the
Submission Consultation: [log in to unmask]

4) If you have to defend your thesis or dissertation, have you attended your
Defense?

5) If you've attended your Defense, have you made all the changes required
by your committee?

6) If you've had your Format Review and your Submission Consultation (and
your Defense, if you are required to defend) . . .

      ~ Do you have all of the required signatures, in black ink, on your
white, 100% cotton Signature Sheet(s)?

      ~ Have you printed out the appropriate number of copies of your thesis
or dissertation on white, 100% cotton paper? Is it printed single-sided? Is
it unbound?

      ~ Have you burned your 1 or 2 cds?

      ~ Have you filled out all of your paperwork?

      ~ (PhDs only) Do you have your check for $25 or $120, made out to
PQIL?

7) If the answer to all of the above is YES, then you are ready to turn in
your thesis or dissertation! Please contact us to set up an appointment for
Final Submission.

If you have any questions or need any further information, please email us.
We look forward to hearing from you (and/or meeting you) soon.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally R. Evans

Coordinator

University Dissertation and Thesis Services George Mason University Fenwick
Library, Room C203

Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu

Phone: 703-993-2222

Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)