Hi Sean,

Sorry to bother you with this, but I had a quick question regarding the
Schedule.  A while ago (back in March) you sent around a revised version
of the Schedule (called Schedule2.java, see attached) that you were
thinking might make some people's simulations run a little faster that
have larger numbers of agents.  I was thinking of giving it a try as my
simulation represents five species of fish and two fishing fleets on the
Gulf coast of Florida (about 8 million agents).  When I dumped the file
into MASON 13, however, I got a syntax error on line 42 (which says
super.clear();) and when I dump it into MASON 16, I get a syntax error on
line 33 (which says super.pushToAfterSimulation();).  It can't seem to be
able to find or over-ride these functions in the original schedule.  Any
quick fixes?  Also, have people had much success speeding up their
simulation using this class?  Mine is multi-threaded and currently takes
about 9 hours on a 64 bit windows 7 machine that has intel's i7 processor
and 16G of memory (which I'm not complaining about given the number of
agents and calculations).  Once I clean up the code that does fish
recruitment I should be able to cut this time down a little more.

Thanks for your help,
Steve Saul

--
Steven Saul, M.A.
Graduate Assistant, Marine Biology and Fisheries