-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Graduate Student Center Brown Bag Lunch!
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:05:19 +0000
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,
Below is an announcement for the Graduate Student Center's Brown Bag Lunch. Our topic is broadly defined as "teaching" and our forum is open to graduate students who may be interested in teaching, currently serving as TAs, or already working in the field. Please pass this information on in the format that best serves your departments needs!

Best,
Amy Busch
GA, Graduate Student Center

Graduate Student Center (GSC), Brown Bag Lunch - Teaching Workshop
Ft. Dr. Joshua Eyler, Associate Director, Center for Teaching Excellence

Tuesday November 29, 12-1pm Johnson Center 310
Calling all Graduate Teaching Assistants, current teachers, or anyone interested in teaching! Have you ever wanted advice on improving your lecture style, handling difficult classroom management issues, or developing more effective assignments and exams? Dr. Eyler is the featured speaker at the GSC’s next brown bag lunch and is here to answer all of your questions. Please bring your lunch to the GSC in JC 310. Free cookies and drinks will be provided!

Want to come but can’t be on campus? Join us that day through the web at http://livestream.com/universitylifelive. You can watch the live session, write questions to Dr. Eyler and receive real time responses!