Dear all,

I've been experimenting with ECJ for some weeks now. I have a fellow student's
code who already succeeded to do develop robot controllers using GP individuals
and an extern simulator.

What I want to try now is to evolve some kind of indivual where the controller still
is a GP individual (subpopulation 0?) but the senors are coded into a vector of bits
or integers (subpopulation 1?) . Breeding should be between vectors or controllers
of the same individuals. Is there an easy way to do such a thing? Is there a
similar predifined parameter file for this?

Thank you in advance,
With kind regards,
Frederik