Hi CGE listserv members. One week from today the Center for Global Education will host an information session for anyone interested in our London summer internships.

Day: Thursday
Date: November 10, 2011
Time: 3-4:30pm
Place: VIP room 3 in SUB II

Special for this info session: Dr. Leslie Zweigmanthe director of our partner organization in London will attend. Please bring questions for him.

In between now and then, we recommend you browse the program web page and read these two student testimonials from Kate and Lindsay, two alumnae of the program:

web page: http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/summerstudy/londoninternsummer.html
Kate: http://globaled.gmu.edu/docs/LondonInternTestimonial1.pdf
Lindsay: http://globaled.gmu.edu/docs/LondonInternTestimonial2.pdf

Click here to browse a list of past placements.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management

Like us on facebook!