Sean,

Do you mean MASON 16? This is the most recent version on the Website.

Also, the only problem I had upgrading has to do with the switch from
protected to package protected for the generator member variable in
SeriesAttribute. In general, if someone builds a new chart generator type,
the SeriesAttribute that goes along with it might need access to the
corresponding generator to make changes based on user inputs (e.g., look at
your implementation of HistogramSeriesAttribute) so it seems that the
generator ought to be protected (otherwise, I would argue it ought to be
private, not package protected). Anyway, this change broke my code somewhat
so I thought would alert you to it and caused me to write a little hack to
get it around it (store my own member variable and then short-circuit the
buildAttributes() and rebuildGraphicsDefinitions() call in the super class
constructor until I call them later in my constructor after storing the
other generator variable...)

Jon