Dear students,
FYI- The following is the schedule for the next week seminars offered by
the Computer Science Department. For more details please refer to the CS
events page at http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html.

1- Grand Seminar: The Role of Cheminformatics in Modern Drug Discovery
<http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html#9-TheRoleofC>
     Tuesday, October 04, 2011, 12:00 PM, Eng 4201
     Simon Wang, Assistant Professor, Howard University
*
*
2- Grand Seminar: Mobile Robot Perception for Long-term Autonomy
<http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html#8-MobileRobo>
    Wednesday, October 05, 2011, 2:00 PM, Eng 4201
*   Gabe Sibley, Assistant Professer, George Washington University*

3- Computer Game Design Lecture Series:The Whoosh Moment
<http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html#7-TheWhooshM>
    Wednesday, October 05, 2011, 7:00 PM, Research I, Rm. 163
*   Jerry Tessendorf, Prof. Clemson University*

4- Volgenau School Seminar: Smart & Mobile Devices in Foreign Wars:
Locking Down Linux, Software Apps, and Communications
<http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html#5-Smart&Mobi>
     Friday, October 07, 2011, 11:00 AM, Research I, Rm. 163
*   Angelos Stavrou, CS Department*

5-SANG Seminar: Maximal-utility Rate Allocation for Energy Harvesting
Wireless Sensor Networks
<http://www.cs.gmu.edu/events/index.html#6-Maximal-ut>
    Friday, October 07, 2011, 12:00-1:00 PM, Eng 4201
*   Bo Zhang, PhD Student, CS*

Thanks
Nooshi Mohebi