Subject: Progress Report for 2011-2012
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:09:29 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

Dear PhD Student:

Every PhD student in our program must complete an annual progress
report. After completing the form, please meet with your faculty adviser
or dissertation director to discuss your progress, and to have the form
signed.

For your convenience, the form is attached.  The form can be filled-out
using your keyboard, but the filled-out form must be printed (it cannot
be saved or mailed).

Completed and signed forms must be submitted to Ms Therese Michael, in
Room 4300, by 5:00pm, Friday, September 30. Please remember to attach a
copy of your transcripts to the report. Forms without transcripts will
not be accepted.

PS. New students who joined the program in Spring 2011 or Fall 2011
should respond as well, as this would help us update our database, and
would provide them with an opportunity to meet their advisers.

Regards

Ami Motro, Professor
Director, PhD Program