Hillel Newsletter

GMU Hillel Header

Hillel Happenings!
Hillel now located in Johnson Center Rm. 239H.

Free Israel Trip Registration Now Open!
Don't miss your chance to see Israel over winter break!
http://www.freeisraeltrip.org
Registration closes Wed. 9/21 10am.  Don't wait.  Be sure to pay your deposit!
9/19 - Middle East Forum
7:30-9:00pm - JCCNV
Panel Discussion with Elliott Abrams, David Makovsky and Amos Yadlin.  Learn about today's realities in the Middle East, the strategic implications of the upcoming UN vote about a unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state and current prospects for peace.
RSVP on Facebook.

9/23 - Shabbat Service & Oneg
6:15pm Services, 7pm Oneg, Student Union 2 (The HUB) Rooms 3-5
This will be a dessert reception!
RSVP to [log in to unmask] or on Facebook by Wed. 9/21.

AEPi Fall 2011 Rush Week Events
More info on facebook
Mon. 9/19 - Broomball 11:30pm Fairfax Ice Arena
Tues 9/20 - Wing Night  7:00-10:00pm
Wed 9/21 - Bowling 9:00-11:30pm

High Holidays - Free Student tickets
Rosh Hashana Sept. 28-30
Yom Kippur Oct. 7-8
Missing Class For High Holidays? Talk to your professors right away before missing classes.
Attend Hillel services, find out more here.  Hillel needs student volunteers to help with High Holiday services.  Please reply to this email to get involved.  There are both English and Hebrew parts.
Looking for a Job or Internship? Check the Hillel blog at hillel.gmu.edu/blog.

Hillel on Facebook: facebook.com/masonhillel (be sure to click "Like")

Hillel Image Footer
Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel