GMU Hillel Header <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

*Hillel Happenings!**
Hillel now located in Johnson Center Rm. 239H.*

*Free Israel Trip Registration Now Open*!
Don't miss your chance to see Israel over winter break!
*http://www.freeisraeltrip.org*
/*Registration closes Wed. 9/21 10am*/.  Don't wait.  Be sure to pay
your deposit!

*9/19 - Middle East Forum
7:30-9:00pm - JCCNV
*Panel Discussion with Elliott Abrams, David Makovsky and Amos Yadlin.  Learn about today's realities in the Middle East, the strategic implications of the upcoming UN vote about a unilateral declaration of a Palestinian state and current prospects for peace.*
RSVP onFacebook  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152643731484198>.

9/23 - Shabbat Service&  Oneg*
6:15pm Services, 7pm Oneg, Student Union 2 (The HUB) Rooms 3-5
This will be a dessert reception!
RSVP [log in to unmask]  or on Facebook by Wed. 9/21.

*AEPi Fall 2011 Rush  <http://www.facebook.com/groups/237678152944084/>  Week Events
*More info onfacebook  <http://www.facebook.com/groups/237678152944084/>
*Mon. 9/19*  -Broomball  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152172548203724>  11:30pm Fairfax Ice Arena
*Tues 9/20*  -Wing Night  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=165012370245339>   7:00-10:00pm
*Wed 9/21*  -Bowling  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=171136496296955>  9:00-11:30pm

*High Holidays  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/calendar-2/high-holidays/>  -  Free Student tickets
Rosh Hashana Sept. 28-30
Yom Kippur Oct. 7-8
Missing Class For High Holidays?**  *Talk to your professors right away before missing classes.*
Attend Hillel services, find out morehere  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/calendar-2/high-holidays/>.*   Hillel needs student volunteers to help with High Holiday services.  Please reply to this email to get involved.  There are both English and Hebrew parts.

*Looking for a Job or Internship?  C*heck the Hillel blog athillel.gmu.edu/blog  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/blog/>.*

Hillel on Facebook*: facebook.com/masonhillel  (be sure to click "Like")

Hillel Image Footer <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and
sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel