GMU Hillel Header <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

*Hillel Happenings!**
Hillel now located in Johnson Center Rm. 239H.*

*Free Israel Trip Registration Opens 9/14!*  Don't miss your chance to
see Israel over winter break!
http://www.freeisraeltrip.org**

*9/6 - Free Israel Trip Information Kiosk
10am-2pm - Johnson Center Kiosk A

9/7 -**Yael Ingel**Meet&  Greet - Come out and welcome our new Israel Fellow
and a Q/A Session about the Taglit Birthright Israel - GMU Hillel winter break trip.
*7:30-8:30pm George's (3rd Floor Johnson Center) - Refreshments will be served
*
9/9 - Shabbat Service&  Dinner*
6:15pm Services, 7pm Dinner, Student Union 2 (The HUB) Rooms 3-5
RSVP [log in to unmask]  or onFacebook  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=236990043008750>  by Wed. 8/31.

*9/10 Hillel Havdalah
*8:30pm Meet at the George Mason Statue (outside of the Johnson Center)

*9/11 - Hillel Goes to theNats Game  <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=248340961873135>
*11:30am - 4:30pm - RSVP by 9/4 [log in to unmask]

*9/14 - Registrations Opens  -**FREE Trip to Israel!  Taglit Birthright Israel**-**  GMU**Trip*
Apply Now!  <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>   athttp://www.freeisraeltrip.org.
You'll have a great time spending 10 days in Israel this winter break.  More info may be foundhere  <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>. Now's your chance!

*High Holidays  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/calendar-2/high-holidays/>  -  Free Student tickets
Rosh Hashana Sept. 28-30
Yom Kippur Oct. 7-8

Missing Class For High Holidays?**  *Talk to your professors right away before missing classes.*
Attend Hillel services, find out morehere  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/calendar-2/high-holidays/>.*   Hillel needs student volunteers to help with High Holiday services.  Please reply to this email to get involved.  There are both English and Hebrew parts.

*Looking for a Job or Internship?  C*heck the Hillel blog athillel.gmu.edu/blog  <http://hillel.gmu.edu/blog/>.*

Hillel on Facebook*: facebook.com/masonhillel  (be sure to click "Like")

Hillel Image Footer <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and
sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel