Hillel Newsletter

GMU Hillel Header

Free Israel Trip Registration Opens Today 10AM (Sept. 14)
Don't miss your chance to see Israel over winter break!
www.freeisraeltrip.org
Registrations Now Open - FREE Trip to Israel!  Taglit Birthright Israel - GMU Trip
Apply Now!  at www.freeisraeltrip.org.
Please be sure  to pay your deposit.

Let's Go to Israel!

If you're Jewish, age 18-26, and have never been on a peer-group trip to Israel, Hillel offers the best ways for you to have the time of your life in Israel - FOR FREE!
You'll have a great time spending 10 days in Israel this winter break.  More info may be found here. Now’s your chance!  Questions - call 703-993-3321 or email [log in to unmask]

Hillel Image Footer
Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel