GMU Hillel Header <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

***Free Israel Trip Registration Opens Today 10AM (Sept. 14)*
Don't miss your chance to see Israel over winter break!
*www.freeisraeltrip.org <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>*

***Registrations Now Open  -**FREE Trip to Israel!  Taglit Birthright Israel**-**  GMU**Trip*
Apply Now!  <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>   atwww.freeisraeltrip.org  <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>.
Please be sure  to pay your deposit.

      Let's Go to Israel!

*If you're Jewish, age 18-26, and have never been on a peer-group trip
to Israel, Hillel offers the best ways for you to have the time of your
life in Israel - FOR FREE!*
You'll have a great time spending 10 days in Israel this winter break.
More info may be found here <http://www.freeisraeltrip.org>. Now's your
chance!  Questions - call 703-993-3321 or email [log in to unmask]

Hillel Image Footer <http://hillel.gmu.edu>

Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and
sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel