Hillel Newsletter

GMU Hillel Header

George Mason Hillel Wishes You A Happy New Year!
May 5772 be a sweet, healthy and prosperous one for you and your loved ones.

Shana Tova U’metukah.

L'shana Tova! Happy New
                                          Year
High Holiday Can Food Drive - You can make a difference!
Donate non perishable food items between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
Donations may be dropped off at Hillel, JC 239H, or at Yom Kippur Services.

All donations will go to Food For Others a local Northern Virginia area food bank.

Hillel Image Footer
Maximizing opportunities for Jewish students to explore, celebrate and sanctify life in a Jewish way.

If I am not for myself, who will be for me?
If I am only for myself, what am I?
If not now, when?
- Hillel