Hi all. The Center for Global Education (CGE) thanks you for attending our
first-ever photo contest kickoff event last Tuesday evening. With almost 150
people in attendance, we smashed our previous record for Mason students
at a CGE event!

We hope you enjoyed speaking with some of our alumni as you ate food
together and viewed some of their awesome photos. Remember, you too
can experience study abroad as early as this January on a CGE winter
break program. With new programs to Brazil, Cuba and Jordan, there are
now 20 different winter break program options!

Each program will offer 3 credits in a range of subjects, providing plenty of
great opportunities for you to get ahead in your studies during the semester
break:

http://globaled.gmu.edu/programs/facultyled/winterstudy/index.html

Please do not hesitate to contact CGE should you have any questions.

Welcome back to campus, and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management