Dear BIS Students:

Please read the message below from LaNitra Berger, Director of
Fellowships, Honors College.

    /Please see the attached flyer for this semester's fellowships info
    sessions for undergraduates. These sessions will cover fellowships
    from all disciplines and how to apply. The first session is Friday,
    October 7 from 12-1pm in Enterprise 318. No RSVP is required.

    I am also attaching a schedule of some of the upcoming fellowship
    national and campus deadlines.

    Sincerely,
    LaNitra
    /

"The Office of Fellowships provides advice and information to
high-achieving Mason undergraduates and recent alumni about the
application process for nationally competitive fellowships and graduate
schools. Competitive fellowships require extensive time and effort
completing the application process, which is why applications should be
started early and completed well advance of the published deadline.
Because most fellowships require applicants to receive an institutional
endorsement, George Mason University implements a campus deadline to
ensure that students have enough time to prepare competitive applications."