Next week a delegation of Deans of Chinese Graduate Schools will be visiting Mason to learn more about our graduate programs and how graduate education works in the US.  As part of this visit they have arranged for a time for the Deans to talk with current graduate students. We would like to have two students represent the Biosciences program. This meet and greet will take place on September 21st from 3:30-4:30 at the Fairfax campus.

Interested students please email Dr. Daniel Cox, [log in to unmask]
by Monday 9/19.

Thanks for your help!

--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976