Please mark your calendars for this semester’s Student Research Day, Tuesday, December 6, from 3:00pm to  6:00pm on the PW campus.

“Student Research Day” is a venue for graduate students from School of Systems Biology at PW campus to present the research they have been working on throughout the semester.

Participants are chosen by their advisors to present either a poster or give a short oral presentation.

Your advisor will let you know if s/he expects you to present either a poster or give a short talk at this event.  If selected by your advisor, please contact me by Friday, November 4th to let me know, and tell me if it will be a poster or talk.

There are a limited number of spaces for those individuals who would like to give talks.

Students planning on graduating this semester with a research project, will need to participate in this event as part of the requirement for graduation.

Thank you,

Tiffany Sandstrum

Tiffany Sandstrum
School of Systems Biology