Good Afternoon Mason Colleagues,

Our thanks to all who were able to attend Wednesday's ABFAS Welcome Back Luncheon.  It was great seeing you there.  The Executive Committee looks forward to building on the momentum we've achieved this year.  We have ambitious goals for the 2011-2012 academic year (see attached) that we hope you will support towards its accomplishment.  We also encourage everyone to complete the Mason Presidential Search Committee's survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M9QBZW6) and add your voice to the process.  We will be providing further details to you next week for the ABFAS Logo Design Student Competition, so stay tuned.

Just a reminder for those who were unable to attend the luncheon this week, our regular monthly ABFAS gathering will be on Wednesday, October 12th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the Johnson Center, Robeson Room and our Meet-n-Greet will be on Friday, 10/14/11 at Icons Sports Lounge in Fairfax from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM.

Thanks to all for your continued support of ABFAS (http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html).

Have a nice weekend,

KRS

Kevin R. Slaughter