Good Afternoon Mason Colleagues,

Our thanks to all who were able to attend Wednesday's ABFAS Welcome Back
Luncheon.  It was great seeing you there.  The Executive Committee looks forward
to building on the momentum we've achieved this year.  We have ambitious goals
for the 2011-2012 academic year (see attached) that we hope you will support
towards its accomplishment.  We also encourage everyone to complete the Mason
Presidential Search Committee's survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M9QBZW6)
and add your voice to the process.  We will be providing further details to you
next week for the /ABFAS Logo Design Student Competition/, so stay tuned.

Just a reminder for those who were unable to attend the luncheon this week, our
regular monthly ABFAS gathering will be on Wednesday, October 12th from 12:00 PM
to 1:15 PM in the Johnson Center, Robeson Room and our /Meet-n-Greet/ will be on
Friday, 10/14/11 at Icons Sports Lounge in Fairfax from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM.

Thanks to all for your continued support of ABFAS (http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html).

Have a nice weekend,

KRS

Kevin R. Slaughter