Good Evening Mason Colleagues,

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) Executive Committee hopes everyone had a successful start to the Fall semester.  On Wednesday, September 14th, ABFAS will hold its annual Welcome Back Luncheon for those in the Mason community who wish to join us for some lite food and refreshments.  The luncheon, which will take place in the Johnson Center, George's Restaurant & Conference space from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM, is an opportunity for us to gather and reacquaint ourselves with one another as well as welcome new colleagues to the Mason community.  We hope that you've had an opportunity to RSVP to our Evite, but if not, no worries - come join us for cake and conversation!

We look forward to seeing you there and thank you for your continued support of ABFAS (http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html).

Sincerely,

Kevin R. Slaughter
The Capitol Connection/GMU-TV