Good Evening Mason Colleagues,

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS)
Executive Committee hopes everyone had a successful start to the Fall
semester.  On *Wednesday, September 14th*, ABFAS will hold its annual
/Welcome Back Luncheon/ for those in the Mason community who wish to
join us for some lite food and refreshments.  The luncheon, which will
take place in the Johnson Center, George's Restaurant & Conference space
from *12:00 PM to 1:30 PM*, is an opportunity for us to gather and
reacquaint ourselves with one another as well as welcome new colleagues
to the Mason community.  We hope that you've had an opportunity to RSVP
to our Evite, but if not, no worries - come join us for cake and
conversation!

We look forward to seeing you there and thank you for your continued
support of ABFAS (http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html).

Sincerely,

Kevin R. Slaughter
The Capitol Connection/GMU-TV