Good Afternoon  Mason Colleagues,

In October, ABFAS is holding a student competition to design a new logo for the
organization.  We encourage everyone to spread the word among your students to
submit their best ideas.  Here are the general rules:

   1. The competition is open to all Mason students
   2. Designs must be submitted by 5:00 PM on Friday, October 14th, 2011
   3. Designs may be delivered via email at [log in to unmask], or to K. Collette
Lawson in Robinson Hall, A201
   4. All designs submitted become the property of ABFAS.
   5. The design must incorporate the ABFAS abbreviation in some form.
   6. The design should incorporate Mason's colors in some form
   7. The winning design will receive a $100 award
   8. The winning design will be announced on Friday, October 28th, 2011
   9. Only one submission per student.
10. A minimum of 10 submissions will be considered as finalists.  Should none of
the finalist's designs be selected as the winner we will extend the competition
for 30 days with the winner announced on Friday November 18th, 2011.

Thanks to all for your assistance and we look forward to seeing at our October
12th, 2011 brown bag lunch meeting.

Have a good day,

KRS