Dear all,

Please join me in congratulating Profs. Anand Vidyashankar (PI) and Guoqing Diao (co-PI), from our Statistics Department, who received $100,000 from the National Science Foundation for their project "Statistical Inference for Random Recursive Equations." The period of performance is August 1, 2011 through July 31, 2014.

Prof. Vidyashankar has just joined the Statistics department as a tenured associate professor.

Learn more about Dr.  Vidyashankar at http://statistics.gmu.edu/news_pages/vidyashankar.html and join me in welcoming him to our school and to Mason.

Danny

Dr. Daniel A. Menasce
Senior Associate Dean and Professor of Computer Science
Volgenau School of Engineering,
Long and Kimmy Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 2510, MS 5C8
George Mason University
4400 University Dr.,
Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
www.cs.gmu.edu/faculty/menasce.html