Dear all,

Please join me in congratulating Prof. Jeremy Allnutt of our Electrical and Computer Engineering department who recently published his third book: "Satellite-to-Ground Radiowave Propagation," second edition. The book was published by the Institute of Engineering and Technology. More details about the book can be found at http://www.theiet.org/publishing/books/electro/satellite-to-ground.cfm.

This announcement can also be found at http://volgenau.gmu.edu/research_centers/research_news.php

Danny

Dr. Daniel A. Menasce
Senior Associate Dean and Professor of Computer Science
Volgenau School of Engineering,
Long and Kimmy Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 2510, MS 5C8
George Mason University
4400 University Dr.,
Fairfax, VA 22030, USA
www.cs.gmu.edu/faculty/menasce.html