Dear Master's students,
A reminder that if you plan to register for Thesis (BIOL 799) or Project (BIOL 798) credits in the fall term, you first need to send me a signed Committee Formation form naming your 3 faculty who will serve on your committee, and then a signed Proposal Approval form along with a copy of the proposal once your committee approves it. Use the "Proposal" rubric found on the MMB website for this.

Forms are found on http://mmb.gmu.edu/index.php?content=147#146 under "MS Biology"; Information about the Thesis and Project can be found on http://mmb.gmu.edu/index.php?content=169#146

Don't wait until the last minute to submit the forms to me.  Allow 4-5 business days to process the forms for registration.
thank you!
Diane St. Germain
--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976