From: HR/Payroll Department Contacts
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Janet Walker
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Instant HR/Payroll: Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Wage
Position Processing, Sittercity for Back-to-School Needs, and It's Summer
Social Time!

Military Spouse Employment Partnership
George Mason University Employment and Recruiting has teamed up with
Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) to help transitioning military
families in our area find employment.  Military families carry a heavy
burden with their lifestyle of deployment and relocation.  Mason wants to
help ease that burden by joining with MSEP to find employment for military
spouses in our area.  For more information on our new partnership please
visit www.msepjobs.com.

Please direct questions to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Wage Position Processing
In preparation for the new academic year as well as the Mason Increase,
please go into Banner and terminate, via EPAF, any non-student wage jobs if
the employee has left the position.  For step-by-step instructions on
terminating a position, please visit
http://hr.gmu.edu/approvals/docs/TerminationofJobManual.pdf

If you have any questions, please contact Megan Kirk at 3.2630 or Kevin Ford
at 3.4282.

See if Sittercity.com Can Help With Your Back-to-School Caregiver Needs
Now is the peak demand season for securing caregivers for the upcoming
school year.  Use your Sittercity perk to find sitters, nannies and tutors
to help throughout the year. Faculty, staff, and graduate students have
access to a paid membership at no cost ($140 value!)

Sittercity can help you find:

*	Before & after school sitters
*	School holiday care
*	Homework help
*	Short notice caregivers
*	Senior care
*	Pet care
*	Housekeeping
*	Tutors

And now you can run FREE background checks on caregivers!

Caregiver profiles feature background checks, references and reviews from
other site members who have used their services. The "Post a Job" feature
allows you to instantly send out your open position to all of the caregivers
in your area.

It all starts at Mason's program page at:  www.sittercity.com/georgemasonu

Please note: Mason does not own, sponsor, or endorse Sittercity.com. You
should always carefully screen and check the references of any caregivers,
including those who are listed on Sittercity.com, before you retain their
services.

Summer Social
Our friends in the Office of Student Involvement have invited faculty and
staff to attend the Summer Social
<http://hr.gmu.edu/worklife/documents/Summer_Social_Pt._2.pdf> .  Free food
and fun.  Spread the word!