From: Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2011/7/31
Subject: Re: inspecting sim.util.geo.MasonGeometry.userData in GeoMason
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks Stefan.  We'll check on the fix.

However, you can't uncomment that constructor -- it's going to be
deleted in upcoming MASON versions (and with good reason -- it doesn't
pass in the field portrayal, which is becoming increasingly crucial
for all DrawInfo2D instances).  So the question is, can you use one of
the uncommented constructors instead?

Sean