It seems the new code requires a different version of jfreechart. The
project page at http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/mason/ provides a
link to "libraries.tar.gz" that, in turn, contains
jfreechart-1.0.1.jar, but some of the classes refer to packages that
aren't in that version of the library (org.jfree.chart.util.*, for
instance).

Should the libraries tarball be updated to include jfreechart-1.0.13
(which is the latest available from SourceForge), as well as its
updated dependencies (iText has gone from 1.2 to 2.15, jcommon from
1.0.1 to 1.0.16, etc.)?

Stephen