Christoph, the closest thing I'm aware of is a project I've had of
doing a Netlogo-ish agent language in scheme which has full access to
MASON.  But that's a far cry from what you're working on.  We'd love
to see what you're up to!

Also if you'd like to get a slot on the SVN server in the contrib
directory to put it somewhere "official", let me know.

Sean