On Jul 31, 2011, at 5:53 PM, Stefan Dlugolinsky wrote:

> I supposed I can't, but that was the most quickest fix for me, since
> the GeoMason extension rely on this constructor. The GeoMason code
> should be probably updated. And to your question, yes I can use the
> uncommented constructor.

Note: just a moment ago I did another commit of MASON, including
recent compatibility changes to geomason.  All these changes are
triggered by writing the manual (as usual).  Your bugfix is still
relevant, but let me know if these tweaks obviate your need to use the
nonstandard constructor for the DrawInfo2D.

Sean