I've finished the 2D Display and Inspectors section of the Manual.
All that's left is 3D Display and GUI/Media utilities.

	http://cs.gmu.edu/~sean/temp/mason.pdf

As usual, I've also updated MASON a lot here and there to reflect
stupidities discovered when writing the manual.  The latest is out on
SVN.  Some of these items are unfortunately not backward compatible,
but they're pretty minor changes.  Also out on SVN: the manual source.

Probably will release a snapshot soon.  I'd like some feedback if
possible on whether the code changes made to MASON on SVN appear to
have broken anything in an unfixable fashion.

Sean