Hey there, transfer students. A cool welcome to you from
the Center for Global Education (CGE)!

It was awesome meeting you yesterday during orientation. Thanks
for stopping by our table and expressing interest in our programs.
Remember, most Mason students study abroad their second or
third year, so you should apply online for a program very soon if
not right away.

Check out our upcoming winter break programs, which each
offer three credits over two weeks:

Here are 3 programs in particular I'd highly recommend you consider:

Winter Break programs are also open to non-Mason students, so invite
your friends from your former school to join you!
After all, study
abroad is where learning lives
:

http://bit.ly/jK5Nef

Why Study Abroad?
One good reason is to earn a bunch of points toward a
Global Proficiency Certificate (GPC). Contact Naliyah
Kaya, the GPC Coordinator at [log in to unmask] for
more information.

This fall, attend "YOU THINK YOU KNOW?" during
Welcome Week for a chance to win a new iTouch. Best
part is, the event will also help you learn more about your
new surroundings at Mason.

Save the date on your calendar now

In the meantime, join us on facebook and follow our tweets:

link to CGE facebook group
  CGE's Tweets

See you soon, and have a great weekend!

all best,