Happy Friday, freshmen, and a warm welcome to you
from the Center for Global Education (CGE)!

It was awesome meeting you this week during the different
orientation sessions. Thanks for expressing interest in our
programs. Remember, y
our first opportunity to study abroad
is this January 2012 and each program offers three credits
over two weeks:

Whether it's Biology in Belize studying the ridges and reefs,
touring the great cities of East Central Europe, or our non-
traditional program in Cambodia, there are plenty of options
available!
 Winter Break programs are also open to non-Mason
students, so invite your friends from high school who are now
attending other colleges to join you!
After all, study abroad is
where learning lives
:

http://bit.ly/jK5Nef

Why Study Abroad?
One good reason is to earn you a bunch of points toward a
Global Proficiency Certificate (GPC). Contact Naliyah
Kaya, the GPC Coordinator at [log in to unmask] for more
information.

This fall, look for us during Welcome Week. We're hosting
an event we think will help you learn more about Mason.
Save the date on your calendar now

In the meantime, join our facebook group, follow us on twitter,
or read Beth Degi's blog posts--she is CGE's first-ever Global
Correspondent and it looks like she's having a great experience
so far in Bali!

       link to CGE facebook group   CGE's Tweets

See you soon, and have a great weekend!

all best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator