Subject: Opportunity with Apprio, inc
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:54:09 -0400
From: Stephanie Verhalen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me about the opportunity with Apprio.

As I mentioned we are seeking a full time candidate for the role of Jr. Microsoft Developer- hopefully a recent graduate of GMU or participating in a Masters program and has the ability to work full time (40) hr per week.  The position is open for immediate consideration and offers a competitive base salary + benefits.

Thanks very much and please reach out if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Stephanie

--

INSIGHTh INNOVATION hINVESTMENT

Stephanie Verhalen| Director-Talent-Acquisition| [log in to unmask] |Tel: (703) 898-3302