-----Original Message-----
From: MASON Multiagent Simulation Toolkit
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sean Luke
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Setting the random seed

My #1 guess: are you calling Math.random() ever?

My #2 guess: are you using multiple threads, but not locking on the
schedule prior to accessing the generator?

Lemme know how it turns out.

Sean

On Jun 14, 2011, at 11:33 AM, Martinez, Angel wrote:

> Sean,
>
> Thanks. I've rechecked and nextInt() is providing the same start
> sequence as expected. Somehow, my code is still producing non-
> repeatable
> behavior despite the fixed sequence. The ball is in my court now.
>
> Best,
>
> Angel Martine
> RAND Corporation

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.