Angel, I'm not sure what the issue is, but you have full control over
your random number generator. So for example, at the beginning of your
model's start() method you could replace the random number generator
like this:

	random = new MersenneTwisterFast(13492341L);

This should always guarantee a fixed sequence.  If it does not,
there's got to be a bug in your model code somewhere: I'd need a
stripped-down version to look at which exhibits the same behavior.

Sean