Tony, it's not too tough at all.  All you need is a function which
picks a random interval of time based on your probabilistic
distribution.  Then in the agent's step() method, the first thing you
say something like:

	double delta = random_interval_of_time();
	state.schedule.scheduleOnceIn(delta, this);

And you're done!  If you want a more abstract thing, we can put
together a class which does arbitrary repeats.  Like Repast, you can
also replace or subclass MASON's schedule.  For example, we could
modify the Repeat inner class to call a function in Schedule to get
the interval to step by rather than a fixed interval, and then you
just override that function to provide the interval you like.

Sean