Hello,

I am seeking advice on how to portray just one or a few objects (in my case
they are fish) in proximity to a given mouse click using the MASON GUI.

Suppose many objects are held in a Continuous2D and displayed using a
ContinuousPortrayal2D.  I would like for none of the objects to be displayed
until the user clicks a region of the display, then one or a few objects are
drawn that are in close proximity, perhaps within the bucket covered by the
requested region.
Could anyone suggest useful Classes or a general approach for tackling this
problem?
Any help is much appreciated.
Bill

--------
Bill Harford
PhD Candidate
Department of Marine Biology & Fisheries
Rosenstiel School of Marine & Atmospheric Science
University of Miami
4600 Rickenbacker Cswy, Miami FL 33149
Office: 305 421-4611