Good afternoon, class of 2014. The Center for Global Education
(CGE) hopes you're having a great summer!

This time last year we wrote you for the first time to welcome you
to Mason and explain that most Mason students study abroad their
2nd or 3rd year. Guess what?

The time to apply online for study abroad is now!

Whether it's Biology in Belize studying the ridges and reefs,
the history and culture of Ireland, or a non-traditional study
tour like our program in Cambodia, there are plenty of options
available. Remember, each winter break program offers three
credits over two weeks in early January. Check out this cool
video with footage from our winter break program in Kenya:

http://bit.ly/jK5Nef

This fall, look for CGE during Welcome Week. We'll have
a couple of fun events in store for you on Tuesday, 8/30 so
save the date on your calendar now. Join our facebook group,
follow us on twitter, or read Beth Degi's blog posts in the
meantime. She's CGE's first-ever Global Correspondent and
it looks like she's safely arrived in Bali:

       link to CGE facebook group       CGE's Tweets

Have a great holiday weekend. We hope to hear from you soon!

sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator
Center for Global Education (CGE)