Hi all. I hope you are each having a nice
summer so far. Thank you so much for all
of the Work-study positions. We have a new
request.

Summer orientations have officially begun
for Transfer and Freshmen students new to
Mason! Attached to this email is a list of
upcoming opportunities to staff the CGE
table during summer orientations. Sitting
at our table not only helps us immensely,
it's also fun to share your experience(s)
abroad with new Mason students who are
also excited about studying overseas.

Please simply respond to this email with
the time(s) you can help us out and I will
follow up with details. A Starbucks coffee
is on us for those of you who sign up for
any early morning (8am--10am) sessions.

Many thanks in advance for giving back to
CGE--we really appreciate it!

all best,
Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management