I've been going over the "sim.util.distribution" implementations and I've
noticed that the code comments (JavaDoc) has several inconsistencies. I know
that the online docs don't include these comments (yet?),  but if you DO
generate the docs someone should review the descriptions of parameter
boundaries.

For example, in ChiSquare class documentation (line 19) the following is
found:

* * Valid parameter ranges: <tt>freedom &gt; 0</tt>.
*
In fact, the parameter must be *greater than or equal to* *1.0* or an
ArgumentException will be thrown in "*setState(double freedom)*" (line 142).

Other inconsistencies exist elsewhere, but I'm just pointing this one out so
you can be aware that a thorough review should be conducted if you plan on
publishing the class docs for these distributions. Otherwise, you could end
up with quite a flurry of newsgroup queries, or worse, a lot of broken code.
*;-)*

Regards,

Ben S.