[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hello,

I am organizing the 2011 conference for the Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations (SHAFR), which will be held at the Hilton Alexandria Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia from June 23 to 25. I am looking for some graduate student volunteers to help out at the registration table during the conference.

As a small token of appreciation for your efforts, we are able to offer volunteers complimentary registration. Volunteer shifts usually run about 3 hours, so for the rest of the time you'd be able to attend conference sessions. Our theme this year is "Waging War, Making Peace, Crossing Borders." You can find the program online here:
http://www.shafr.org/conferences/annual/2011-annual-meeting/

If you are interested please contact me at [log in to unmask]. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Jennifer Walton, Ph.D.
Conference Coordinator
SHAFR 2011

--
Jennifer Walton, Conference Coordinator
Society for Historians of American Foreign Relations

Rana C. FitzGerald Graduate Coordinator Department of History and Art History George Mason University Robinson Hall B 354 Tel: 703-993-1248 Fax: 703-993-1251 http://historyarthistory.gmu.edu/