Dear Students,
A reminder that if you plan to graduate in the summer 2011 term, you need to file your graduation application on Patriot Web before June 10.  Instructions can be found on http://registrar.gmu.edu/graduation/index.html   It says the deadline is March 18 but that was for graduation ceremonies. Doctoral students need to fill out an additional paper graduation application, found on the "forms" section of the website.  If the summer 2011 paper doctoral application does not work, you can use the fall 2011 one to fill out and send to me.

Also, if you are graduating in the summer term you will need to be registered for thesis, project or dissertation credits.  The deadline to register for summer credits is June 6.  Master's students who are completing a project from a previous semester can use "special registration" (yes, you are special).

Just to make life interesting, I will be out of the office on vacation from May 28-June 5 and will not be checking emails!

thank you,
Diane St. Germain

--
Diane St. Germain

Diane St. Germain

Coordinator, Graduate Academic Programs

Biology, Biosciences, Bioinformatics

George Mason University

MS 5B3, 10900 University Blvd. Manassas, VA 20110

Phone (703) 993-4263, Fax (703) 993-8976