Good Morning All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will
also hold its final Happy Hour Meet-n-Greetfor the semester *today*, May
6th from 5:30 PM to 8:00**PM at the Rock**Bottom Restaurant & Brewery in
Ballston Commons Mall, 4238 Wilson Boulevard Suite 1256, Arlington, VA
22203 (phone: 703-516-7688, http://www.rockbottom.com/arlington).We
encourage our Arlington campus colleagues to come out and join us!. Feel
free to invite Mason colleagues who may wish to join us for a casual
get-together at the end of the work week.

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty,
Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at
http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS.

Happy Mother's Day weekend to all,

KRS