Good Morning All,

Just a reminder...

The Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff (ABFAS) will hold its final monthly brown bag community lunch for the Spring Semester today, Wednesday, May 4th from 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM in the African American Studies Resource Center: The Paul Robeson Room, George W. Johnson Center, Room 240A (phone: 703 993-4085) on the Fairfax Campus.  Please see the attached agenda of items for discussion.

ABFAS will also hold its final Happy Hour Meet-n-Greet
for the semester on Friday, May 6th from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM at the Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery in Ballston Commons Mall, 4238 Wilson Boulevard Suite 1256Arlington, VA 22203 (phone: 703-516-7688, http://www.rockbottom.com/arlington).  We encourage our Arlington campus colleagues to come out and join us!. Feel free to invite Mason colleagues who may wish to join us for a casual get-together at the end of the work week.

For more information about the Association of Black Faculty, Administrators & Staff, visit our website today at http://abfas.gmu.edu/index.html

Thanks to all current members for your continued support of ABFAS!

KRS