CEIE PhD Students:

The CEIE PhD Qualifying Exams will next be offered in August 2011.  You are reminded that CEIE PhD students are eligible to take the qualifying exams upon completing 18 credit hours of course work in the program and must take them after completing 24 credits.  The exams are given over two days and consist of two written exams and an oral interview.  The purpose of this email is to request that students wishing to sit for the exams in August notify the CEIE Department by May 15.  The exams are arranged and scheduled based on demand.  Once we have a list of examination candidates, further details about dates and exam details will be provided.

Response to this email is sufficient for notification.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

 - M. Casey
CEIE Graduate Coordinator