A new trial...please check it out and provide feedback if you are interested and have the time.

Thanks,
George

We have trial access to the BBC's The Listener Historical Archive from Gale.

The url for this product is at:
http://mutex.gmu.edu/login?url=http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/viva_gmu?db=LSNR
The Listener Historical Archive, 1929-1991 offers researchers and students of 20th century society and culture a fully searchable online collection of more than 140,000 pages of broadcast transcripts, articles and commentary from many notable contributors, including George Orwell, T.S. Eliot and Virginia Woolf. Established in 1929 by the BBC as a means to reproduce transcripts of its programming, "The Listener" commented on and expanded upon the broadcasts of the week, first via radio and later television.

Please provide feedback on this product by completing and submitting an evaluation form at:
http://hypnos.gmu.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1301938290239
Please also encourage faculty and students to provide feedback so that we will have information on which to base a decision as to whether we want to pursue access to this resource after the trial.

This trial ends on May 3, 2011.