  A new trial...please check it out and provide feedback if you are
interested and have the time.

Thanks,
George

____________________________________

We have trial access to the BBC's The Listener Historical Archive from Gale.

The url for this product is at:
_http://mutex.gmu.edu/login?url=http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/viva_gmu?db=LSNR
_//The Listener Historical Archive, 1929-1991 offers researchers and
students of 20th century society and culture a fully searchable online
collection of more than 140,000 pages of broadcast transcripts, articles
and commentary from many notable contributors, including George Orwell,
T.S. Eliot and Virginia Woolf. Established in 1929 by the BBC as a means
to reproduce transcripts of its programming, "The Listener" commented on
and expanded upon the broadcasts of the week, first via radio and later
television.

Please provide feedback on this product by completing and submitting an
evaluation form at:
http://hypnos.gmu.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1301938290239
Please also encourage faculty and students to provide feedback so that
we will have information on which to base a decision as to whether we
want to pursue access to this resource after the trial.

This trial ends on May 3, 2011.